Yes, there are things that can’t be explained by the rational mind.
However I have found that keeping a rational mind has kept me from going over the edge. As has art. Art has really been my true saviour through all of these years of suffering.
I always fancied being an art therapist. That’s why, even though I have yet to fully recover, I am starting school on Monday. First I must obtain my bachelors in psychology. And then I must find a university with an art therapy post graduate program.
I’m excited, but also, of course, still nervous. I’m going to be taking both psychology and art classes, as well as some Gen ed requirements. I really think this will be good for me.
Maybe I should get a new tattoo to celebrate. Tattoos are exceedingly therapeutic. I fully intend to do my thesis on body modification.
Michael’s Note (Lost In Time)
In 2012 I was reconnected with my long lost family after 28 years. At that time, I learned that my biological father did not die in a car crash as I had always been told. Rather, he took his own life before I turned a year old, on my mother’s 21st Birthday. He did not leave a note. Almost 30 years later, as a therapeutic stream of consciousness as well as project of social awareness, I have written that letter for him in my most personal and emotional creation to date. Coming from someone that has personally viewed the subject from both sides, my hope is that it may shed light on a subject long buried in the dark and bring hope to both the afflicted and the effected. A transcription will soon follow.
Ray Caesar ~ “Art Therapy”
"I grew up in a very difficult and dangerous environment as a child. I developed a kind of trauma and panic disorder ( a kind of agoraphobia ) and more fundamentally a kind of dissociative identity disorder …sort of like multiple personalities but not in its severest form. I tend to know my disassociations as I also developed a strange kind of hyper awareness because I was able to draw pictures of them in such great detail. In essence I developed a very powerful coping method that worked extremely well as a child but it can be very difficult for the adult. Art and making pictures is central to all of this. Art was the one place all the diverse aspects of my personality came together. So, as a child I drew myself into a world that was safe and pictures became the one place I could escape." - Ray Caesar
Arts and Crafts Storage: Art materials can take up a lot of room. Click the links below to view some creative storage ideas (Pictures are numbered from left to right, top to bottom).
- Shoe Organizer: Hanging shoe organizers take up little room and the pouches are the perfect size for craft materials.
- Divided Box: Glue recycled toilet paper rolls into a covered box to store items.
- Spice Rack: You can repurpose and old rotating spice rack to store glitter, beads, and other small items.
- Cereal Boxes: Cover cereal boxes to store paper, magazines, etc.
- Toilet Paper Rolls: Painting and glueing together toilet paper rolls is a good way to organize materials.
- Turn Table: Paint an old lazy susan/turn table and glue on buckets for easily accessible storage.
- Cans: Cover and stack cans to store art supplies.
- Arts and Crafts Center: If you have the room you could devote a whole shelf to arts and crafts supplies.
- Pegboard: Pegboards can be easily personalized to fit all your craft storage needs and can be mounted on the wall to leave plenty of room for toys.
- Drink Case: You can cover a cardboard 6-pack to make a portable art station.
- Flip Down Desk: This stores art supplies, takes up little space, can be used as a black (or white) board or to display wall art when it is up, and turns into a a desk when it is down (See below)
Some are born great,
some achieve greatness,
And some have greatness given to them through systematic inequality
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST